Monday 15 February 2016

Flowy Flower!

Name: Flower
Pattern: Sarah shirt from By Hand London.
Fabric: Viscose rayon.

This is my first mission as a pattern tester ever and I'm oh so glad that it's with the company I started to sew with for almost 2 years now! So introducing you all, the fantastic Sarah shirt!

I'm so pleased with this shirt its's crazy! Look how floating it is! I made the shirt in a super soft viscose rayon (which in my opinion is a b**** to work with, it moves around to much!), but it's a dream to wear.
This is the fabric that I used, I don't think Stoff og Stil has it in stock anymore, because I could find it in their inventory. It's nature colored with small flowers on it. Ergo the name Flower from Bambi. It's as flirtatious as the character itself!
I wanted to show you all how AWESOME this shirt is, and how completely versatile it is. So I manage to put together examples of how you can use the shirt in different scenarios. I made the version 2 of the shirt with the round collar and not the point collar that comes with the version 2.

First of the casual sunday outfit:
This outfit is so comfortable. You may think "Oh, what's so comfortable with jeans?". This is actually fake jeans also known as jegging (jeans/leggings), no I didn't make it, but thought you should know anyways! I love the way the shirt is at the back, how great it sits.
The second outfit is girls night out:
I paired the shirt with my high waist Bagheera pants and hot pink heels. Then I'm ready for parting with the girls all night long. Don't you think? Or just for generally standing outside squinting at the sun...
The last outfit I put together was the office wear:
The Charlotte skirt from By Hand London is a great pencil skirt that's great for office wear. Here's my Dumbo skirt with the shirt, doesn't it look great? Or with any skirt for that matter. Office dance party, voila!
I hope you liked the shirt. I really love it! So these last one is a more detailed pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment