Sunday 22 November 2015

One pattern, three ways.


Name: Olaf top / Stitch dress / Cruella Devil dress
Pattern: Stoff og Stil Topp 22048
Fabric: Various of stretch fabrics



It's freaking cold outside! But I wanted the next pictures to be in the first winter snow here in Trondheim, Norway so I'm putting up a fight.

This pattern is the topp 22048 from Stoff og Stil here in Norway, although I think it's a Danish company. I wanted a dress that has this kind of neckline, I don't know what it's called so didn't know what to search for. When I found this and it was in stretch a thought 'Oh well better then nothing' and I tried it and it was SOOO easy! Frankly the pattern said it was easy, but you never know.

The pattern only consist of four pieces. Front, back, neckband and armhole band. By using my overlocker it took me an hour to make each one of these!

The first garment I made was the original top in with a plain white jersey fabric, I'm calling it my Olaf top.



Tried to start a snowball fight with bf, he gave me a look that told me I'll be in the gutter covered with snow if I didn't put the snowball down. Glad I did!

The second garment I made, have lengthen the the top into a dress. With the cardigan over the dress it's made into a more casual look. This gets named the Stitch dress.




And I made it again, with a more classy fabric I got for Christmas from my cousin last year! A original black and white dress, has to be my Cruella Devil dress.



Too cold! We'll end the photo session here!




No comments:

Post a Comment