Friday 21 November 2014

Beautiful London!

In my 24 years of living I've never been to London and this weekend I seen one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I was pretty excited before leaving as well, but when me and my friend found out that we weren't going to sit together on the plane we still kept the mood up, because hello.. We were going to London! We sat on the 13th row, scary, right? Don't they usually skip this row? When I saw it I said to my friend "13th row, well we're going to die." she thought it was funny and posted it

But the flight was very pleasant, I got to know a very nice British guy so the time went by so fast. Arriving at Gatwick we meet our friend who had just arrived there as well from Oslo. We had a blast in London! But I wanted to see some more of the tourist stuff up close, but the Hop-on Hop-off bus was fine for the first time. I'm definitely going back another time. 





We stopped outside Buckingham Palace, and man it's beautiful, the architecture, the view the palace. Easy to fall in love with. Yes, I'm the shortest one even though I'm the one wearing heels.. That's for being Asian I guess. 

We went to Madame Tussauds and took a lot of pictures, and in general had fun not thinking of the exams waiting for us to be studied back home.

My friend looks like she's Audrey's best friend, right? The dress and the jewelry she wore that day matched her so well. 

Silje so scared of Alfred Hitchcock.

Me impersonating Spider-Man 
The first thing my boyfriend said about this picture was that he didn't think Spider-Man really was a man, can you figure out why he said that? Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment