Thursday 11 February 2016

Very belated 2015 Christmas dress


Name: Anna
Pattern: Holly jumpsuit bodice pair with Kim modified draped wrap skirt from By hand London
Fabric: A gift from my cousin from Vietnam.

This christmas dress I made competing in a facebook competition. The theme was a Christmas garment that the due date for entering was on December 20th (bf's birthday as well), and my last exam was on the 18th. 



So after cramming for the exam, struggling with migraines and time I did finish in time. As you can see on my eyes I hadn't slept for a long time and was pretty tired, but still manage to get the dress, and picture in at the last minute. 


I choose the combination of the Holly bodice and the Kim wrap skirt because I imagine it look great together. I'm very happy I did, because I though it looked great! I modified the wrap skirt adding pleats to eat all the Christmas dinners I was about to have without showing any symptoms. It worked out great!

This year was the first year that we celebrated with my bother-in-law and this was our Christmas photo. I really love it! Haha, my idea of course!  


We also took a nice normal family portrait as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment